Sunday, August 3, 2008

Tag by Adrian

1. Six people to tag

i. sam
ii. jaffar
iii. jia hui
iv. sin hui
v. ... well i guess alot of u
vi. ... had been tagged by other


2. Six things I'm passionate about.

i. anything abt sneaker. (art,customization, performence, new arrival)
ii. street art
iii. swiming? to keep my self healthy n reduce my spare tire. keke =)
iv. put my limitation in a test
v. tee shirt design
vi. midnight hang out @_@

3. Six things I say too often.

i. f - la
ii. shit
iii. jom
iv. tak tau
v. haih
vi. money not enuf


4. Six books I've read recently.

i. milk magazine
ii. cool magazing
iii. EAA graduation booklet
iv. Design matters // logos
v. one hunded and one thigns to do
vi. street wear


5.Six songs I can listen to again and again.

i. skate anthem - pop shuvit
ii. happy ending - mika
iii. love letter - schizzow ft. yonglyn

iv. lian ren wei man - S.H.E.
v. zhan zhen (war) - edison chan
vi. soulja girl - soulja boy ft. I5 boys


6. Six things I learnt in the last year.

i. love come after carrer. hahaha.. chim
ii. it's not easy to start a business
iii. dun border abt the pay, just do anything will help u in your future
iv. must stay focus to achive your own goal
v. think b4 u said it out
vi. working + MSN = nothing

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the six things that u learnt last year is so damn good....
i am learning some of them too...
and
i especially agree on vi.
XD

potato said...

hahah... sama sama la.
there are alot of things nit to learn lagi...

haha yea. really eh. of u wanna rush or concentrate den u must switch off your msn. hahah