Friday, April 4, 2008

no more 19th but 20th!!!

whao..... so fast!! i m no longger belongs to 1X group.
i had stepped into 2x group now... suddenly feel i m goin to be a man soon.
wahahhaa.....

okay this is how I pass my bday.
we went to Tao Cuisine for dinner during the week end b4 my day.
actualy there are 3 ppl celebrating bday at there,
which is me, mum kwan, and ah leong....
happy bday to both of u also.


the food at there are nice!! exp the scallops... hahaha....
it's damm worth to hv buffet meal at there. haha... each of
us just hv to pay rm50 den we can get everything.



and i actually did a record on how much had we order.
1st order- rm 171
2nd order-rm 499
3 and the rest- i believe its over 1k d ... haha...

WORTH!!

n then its photo shoting time!!!

same girls diff days......=)







the bday kaki, me , mum kwan n wai leong....



and after we had our mean we went for ALONG PTE LTD..... the movie is super nice, and funny.

on the day -APRIL 1st



celebrate bday together with khan at office. = )





haha... how isit? does this pic shows fun?

den after work went out with fren celebrate again! ahhah...

this pose was inspired by the movie AH LONG.



the actual poster.. wahhaha....


some random pose ... for the guys and also for the girls.


okay.... that's all for my bday update.

thanks for every body.....who wished me, called me, smsed me, remember me, acidentaly forget me, and suddenly remember me bac again.... thansk alot..!!!! all the best for u all too...


2 comments:

.liang.n.jo. said...

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
see la ask me to purposely act cute along with the others. i dont even know how to act cute im not even close to cute i think i was pranked to do that on purpose T.T noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! don put pics of me like that in public pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

potato said...

hahah.. looks not bad ma..