Sunday, December 2, 2007

The Street 7 (Eleven) Crew

See, the million dollar question has always been this:

"If 7-Eleven is opened 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every day of every year, even on public holidays...why the hell are there locks on their doors if they never use them?"

Ahaks.

The 7-Eleven convenience store has always played a big part in my childhood days up to my teens, even though their prices are not worth paying for some stuff. Nevertheless, I owe more than half my risk of getting diabetes to their wonderful Slurpee, many random nights out making mischief with the gang only to end our nights with a steaming hot cup noodle or two in the comfort of their air-conditioning, and the many various emergency stops for my handphone credit reloads and maybe sometimes for rubber in the middle of the night when in need. Grins.

So all I wanted to say, or all that I've been blabering about, was just to proudly introduce you to one of the many series of t-shirts that will be released soon, courtesy of the various cross-over projects of Schizzow and me.



If you think that the Street 7 Crew was just a high school gang of wannabes, boy you'd better be prepared to eat your own words. And we'll make sure you're full of them too. Haha. Love it or hate it, you know the Street 7 Crew was infamous. Notoriety only helped make it even better, suckers!

So why 7-Eleven and Street 7? Simply put, as in Mr Potato Koay's wise words, Street 7 is just like 7-Eleven, we've always been around, we've been known all along, we never close nor do we ever take a break, and you know we're not going away anytime soon. :)

2002, it's been some time ain't it? Well you should know by now that in whatever I do, I never let my dreams die down. :) It's been Schizzow and the Street 7 since the get go, and the names never changed despite whatever we've been through. Wahahaha. Fuck you losers who talk shit yet can't stick to the same name you've given yourself in the first place. Ashamed of your own pseudonyms possibly? Haha. Oh no offense Jincognito. x(

Street 7 Crew. Hmm. Let me hear you if you were and still are proud to be part of it. :)

- msg copy from Schizzow

No comments: