Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Toyota Vios Live Graffiti Exhibition At Garage

Oct 13th & 14th, by Aerosol Pimps' writers Potato aka Ah Eng.


at the entrance of Garage and Glo.


applying a base coat for the car b4 the show begin.
thanks gary, peter, khan, wei wern for the help out.


9pm, the show begin.


relaxing at there.


they helped me to shake those supply.




applying the base colour.




filling colour.


haha.. this's how I advertise my new blog.








doin the detail.


haha.. dis's how i paint the roof top.


detail#1


detail#2


detail#3


the side mirror. it's a lil bit hard to spray on dis.


mess mess!!

and finally FINISHED!!!








Some pose and group photo with the car b4 I leave.





with my mum n bro.


with the event CEO ,Mr. Tony.


with the ppl who accompany me untill the show end.


with jia hui


with my best buddy- gary.


with silun.


with peter.


with college's friends and friends. hahah....

The Photographer that help me to took all dis pic. thanks alot!!

the main photographer- khan.


the secondary photographer- peter.


the third photographer- silun.


and at the end i wanna thanks to every 1 that support me, and they r my family, schizzow, bibichun, sanjay, jaze, gary, peter, khan, silun, jiahui, weiwern, vivian, casper, hui, rebx, suiwan, huan sheng, kheng lee, khiam por n gang, rui yang, chin seng, zhan hui n fren, darren n gang, break dance ah beh + yee tern n gang, rui yun,sam and alot alot more... i am sorry if i dint mention your name cuz there r too mny ppl wanna thanks. oh yea... i also wanna thanks to the security that take care of the car for 48 hours. thanks everyone....